- Do you want to increase your online visibility?
- Do you want to generate more traffic to your landing page?
- Do you want to become an authority in your niche?
Creating a YouTube account enables you to tap into 1 billion unique users who visit YouTube each month and redirect some of that traffic to your own website.
In order to create a new YouTube account you have to create a Google account. This gives you access to all Google products such as Gmail, Google+, YouTube, Google AdWords, etc). If you sign into any one of these services you don’t have to sign into YouTube again.
If you I already have a Google Account you simply sign in with your email address and password and create a new channel.
If you already have a channel associated with your account and wish to create another one go to channels – +Add Channels. You can manage up to 50 channels from one account.
Keep in mind the name you choose for your account will be the same across all Google’s services ie Google+, YouTube, etc.
If you don’t have a Google Account follow these steps:
- Go to YouTube.com and click “Sign in”
- Enter your First and Last Name
- Choose a Google username (use the name of your business)
- Create a password
- Confirm your password
- Enter your birthday
- Enter your Gender
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number
- Enter your current email address
- For verification purposes, you can either choose to let Google call you to verify your account, or you can fill in the CAPTCHA form.
- Select Location
- You have an option here to let Google use your account information to personalize content and ads (I recommend leaving this box unchecked).
- Click “Next Step.”
- On this page it says to verify your account before you can start using it
- You have the option to get a text message or you can get a voice call(I recommend a voice call because it’s almost immediate and in my experience Google doesn’t bomb you with calls).
- Click “continue” to enter the phone verification code
- Click “continue” to verify your email address
- After verifying your email address you’ll receive a confirmation message
- After confirming your email address you add a profile photo or just continue and do it later
- Now you’ve got a welcome message from Google and have the option to go back to YouTube
And that’s how you set up a YouTube account in under 3 minutes.
Now you can create and add videos to the YouTube community, subscribe to your favorite channels, comment on videos and socialize with other members of the YouTube community.
How to Create A New YouTube Channel
(if you already have a Google Account)
When you create a new YouTube channel, it is linked to either a Google+ profile or a Google+ page. You can create up to 50 channels under one YouTube account.
You have 2 options when creating a new channel:
- Create a personal channel with your name
- Create a channel with a business name (recommended)
To create a new channel:
- Login to your YouTube account
- Under Featured Channels
- Click +Add Channels
- Enter a Section Title
- Enter a Channel User Name
- Click +Add
- Click Done
And now I’d like to invite you to become a member of TubeVideo BootCamp so you can learn how to generate free traffic, leads and make more sales with YouTube Videos.
or visit the Banner below.